View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 04:13 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Only by setting them all to a new series name in bulk edit and then renaming them back in my experience.
i worked around it like this in one instance: books 1 2 3, 26 were already correctly numbered. so I chenged 26 to 1, tehn selected books 4-26 in main pane & ticked renumber. they came out OK.

so it seems that the trick is to temporarly remove any out fo sequence high numbers then let auto-number do its thing.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote