View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:17 AM   #13
RichyRich
Connoisseur
RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
I am still only showing 1 bar loss with 1100+ pages read and not having charged the Pocket Pro in 13 days. I've been reading Epubs only with the SD card in. My SD card is a 2 GB San Disk Ultra II and I turn my Pocket Pro off when I'm not using it. Initially, I did 2 battery run down cycles on the Pocket Pro when it first came in and I have been running on the 3rd battery charge for the past 13 days.
RichyRich is offline   Reply With Quote