View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekaser View Post
1) What's your average time until you drop to two bars?
2 bar 3 to 4 days ~1.5K pages
1 bar 5 days
(0 bar?) it shut down during the 7th day. (no beeps, just shut down Library on a page turn)

Quote:
2) Do you have an SD card in the machine most of the time or rarely?
Always. I mainly use the SD card (I have the USB problem with Windows)

Quote:
3) If you use an SD card frequently (or always), what brand and model is it?
Patriot Brand. 4G SDHC class 6 <current
Patriot Brand. 2G SD (no class)
ATP 1G SD (no class)

Quote:
That info might take a while to gather for some folks, who may not have a good idea of what their estimated time-from-full-to-two-bars is, so I wanted to get the ball rolling now instead of waiting another few days to a week until my SD-card-less machine starts to drop its bars.
Full charge symbol using wall adapter in under 4 hours from 0 bars.

Not using Earphones.
Frequently lock screen (always when cover closed), especially when transporting.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote