View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 01:44 AM   #8
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
My first charge (via AC) didn't last too long (about 500 pages from memory). I kind of expected it not to be at optimal performance until a few charge cycles. My second charge is hanging on like there is no tomorrow. I'm at about the 1500 page mark at half full. What has been different this time is; Not all my reading has been in .mobi format (I have had issues with my generated files from Calibre - no big deal, I used .fb2 now), and lastly I have not connected my PP to my computer to transfer files, so no chance of a slight power charge when I plug in the USB, and all my files are on a SD card. Could be coincidence, but it seems to be getting better for me - damn happy atm.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote