View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 01:45 PM   #14
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Jack Tingle,

I'm going to be going through Soul View to fix some errors someone else pointed out to me, so hopefully I'll find those you refer to in the later chapters.

As for Jim Sagacity's name, I like it. What's wrong with being silly? I try never to take myself too seriously.

Actually, the "Jim" part has personal meaning. Whenever my wife asks me a question about who did something and I don't know the answer, I always say "Jim" did it or "Jim" sang that song. Even if it's a woman she's referring to, I will say "Jim" is responsible. Poor "Jim" pretty much takes a good deal of blame in my home.

I realize it's the "Sagacity" part you probably don't like, but hey, it's better than me calling him "Jim Spartacus" or how about "Jim Cricket" or "Jim Thedooropen".

Anyway, thanks for giving "Soul View" a look.

Jeff Inlo
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote