View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 11:58 AM   #15
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I have briefly talked to kiwidude about this and, as he is busy with work, he's happy for the help. I'm not quite ready to post them publicly, but a couple of extra testers would be good. The plugins I have done are: Annotations, Count Pages, Kobo Utilities, Open With, Reading List, Smart Eject. And the metadata source plugins: Fantastic Fiction, Goodreads and (brand new) KoboBooks.
I've posted test versions of SmartEject, EpubMerge and EpubSplit in their respective threads that seem to work on both qt4 & qt5 for me. (SmartEject is mostly a copy of davidfor changes.)

I use several of kiwidude's other plugins regularly that I'll be willing to look at, time permitting.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote