View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 09:57 AM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
While running from source, I received:

Code:
calibre, version 1.200.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>ValueError</b>:invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

calibre 1.200*  isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.8
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: ...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Development\GitHub\calibre-qt5\src\calibre\gui2\preferences\metadata_sources.py", line 102, in setData
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
This happened when I was changing the metadata download preferences. I double clicked in the "Cover priority" column for a source and then clicked outside the field without typing anything.

I checked this with the Qt4 version and there is another bug in both. When the editing of the cover priority field is started, the field is emptied. That is annoying as you don't know what the current value is.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote