View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 02:50 PM   #726
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage79 View Post
Yes I use a osx theme. windows 8.1. when i launch k2opt i see rapidly a black command prompt (i use a blu command prompt). The amount of the ram is near 1,5 gb when k2opt crashes.
It is correct that the command prompt flashes onto the screen momentarily when the GUI is launched. That is normal and due to the dual GUI/command-line nature of the program (once k2pdfopt determines that the GUI mode is desired, the command-line box is terminated, so it should go away immediately after launching).

Please post a screen shot of your GUI settings for the conversion.

Last edited by willus; 01-31-2014 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Added link
willus is offline   Reply With Quote