View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 08:36 AM   #722
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage79 View Post
with 32 bit version not with 64 when a convert a book over 4000 pages, when the program is near to finish cmd blinks, cmd is as a pop up that blink.
Wow, 4000 pages. I never envisioned k2pdfopt would be used on such a large PDF. Are you converting an encyclopedia? I'm not sure what you mean by "cmd". Are you using the Windows GUI? Does the GUI start flashing? Does the conversion finish? It's conceivable that you're running out of memory since this only happens on the 32-bit version--you might check the task manager while k2pdfopt is running to see if the memory usage is approaching 2 GB of RAM. If you want to post a link to the 4000-page file (or PM it to me), I can investigate, but I would recommend that you convert such a large file in pieces--maybe 1000 pages at a time (e.g. put 1-1000 in the "Pages to convert" box, then 1001-2000, etc.).

Last edited by willus; 02-05-2014 at 02:57 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote