View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #41
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Most of my 5 star books this year were rereads, so I'll stick with the following three titles:

A Dance With Dragons by George R. R. Martin
Okay, this is more like a chunk of a bigger story but I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling. Yes, this. It was so much better than I dared to hope. Not a pleasant story, but a rather good portrait of the British middle class society in the 21st century.

The best non-fiction book I read was The Cholesterol Delusion by Ernest N. Curtis. A short book, but full of fascinating facts and it makes you think.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote