View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 06:26 AM   #5
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I have a little autohotkey script I made that works in most any text editor, including Sigil (not in Word or any other app that has that feature built-in).

I wrote it to do Case changes on selected text with double-tap of CapsLock Key, use hotkeys to add curly quotes around selected text, add certain code tags around selected text, double-right-click to copy, triple-right-click to paste. (lots more too).
It runs in the background, accessed from the system tray.

I've only ever used it in XP SP3, but if anybody is interested, I can upload it. I can even compile it into a tiny exe file, if that is preferred.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote