View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Dolphin Text Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themus View Post
I understand someday Sigil will have a feature where sentences can be converted to uppercase, lowercase and propercase, just like we can do now to make text bold, or italic.

I had found a free "cut and paste" utility that would allow me within Sigil to change text case. Now I cannot find it and I am hoping someone here would remember it.

I am not familiar with Regex everyone mentions.

I have a book with lot of subheadings that are in Upper case and I wish to change them to upper and lower. The utility I referenced above would cut the text via control -x and then put in back with control -v, but now in proper case.

Anyone remember or see that utility?

Tom
Dolphin Text Editor
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote