View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 07:37 AM   #101
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1dnn View Post
Today I can join the users with the "paging/freeze" bug. I had days without problems until I just woke it up from standby. The unit started paging back by itself and after pressing Home it showed the home page and no response any more.

So now have a dilemma. Send it back to the shop or trust Sony to provide a solution. Classical problem, my mind says "send back immediately" but my feeling says "keep it" because it is still a very nice reader. If only Sony would admit the problem and promise to fix it, but so far I have not seen that and that doesn't do the trust in Sony any good.

I still have a few days to decide but if there is no response from Sony in the next few days I think I will have to send it back.
Henk, please report this in the sony forum also :

https://www.sony.co.uk/discussions/m.../700799#137236

Maybe Sony reacts more faster if there are a lot of complains.
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote