View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 05:46 AM   #96
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Here in the netherlands Sony provides them too since wednesday
I ordered 2 readers, they have the same firmware, and both have the same bug as you described, no responsive screen.
So we can speak of a structural problem.
In Dutch fora, there are already 9 people.

It's not the book, when I noted the page where it happens, and I open the same book in the other reader,nothing happens.
When I reboot, and read the same page again,nothing happens.
For me there is no need to send a replacement, with two readers doing the same, from separate batches with serial numbers widely different, I know that replace them, has no use.
But worst, sony Netherlands says they don't know of any problem.
So I send them these pages, and now they escalate them to another support level.
So it is not only you, the readers in The Netherlands are allso "infected"
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote