View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 03:48 PM   #91
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
I find this true of a lot of companies, not just Sony. My husband & I are in the dental laboratory industry & whenever something is not working with a product, the companies first line is,"No one else has reported this problem." The next is let's go over the steps of what you are doing....blah blah blah." Never mind we have been doing this work for 40 years & do know what we are doing. Or the fact we have used said product for years & all of a sudden something is not working....

Amazon is one of the few companies that seem willing to exchange without arguments. At least that is what I have read.
Sounds JUST like my ISP. We get more outages than I think we should, but every darn time, they try to lay it on my computer, our phone lines, anything they can. Only it always turns out to be them, in the end, when they finally actually check.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote