View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #15
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
That's of course provided that you pay the super dooper $2 Whispernet tax added into the ebook prices for the magical Whispernet delivery of your ebook directly to your device.
I thought that had been got rid of? I bought a Kindle book just a couple of days ago priced at £0.70, and it cost me exactly £0.70...

"Kindle Price: £0.70 includes VAT* & free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Damn, now you've gone and spoiled the start of yet another "I hate..." (fill in your own candidate) thread by being reasonable and technically more accurate...
Oops!
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote