View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #17
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigreg View Post
. . . customers will download titles accessible exclusively through a Web browser, instead of through an online store
Sounds like I won't be able to download the books to my Sony 950, which would mean that I would not buy from Google. I don't want to be connected to the Internet all the time and I do want to be able to read purchased ebooks on my dedicated ereader device.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote