View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 01:20 AM   #15
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arios View Post
Roger,

Could you use an older Sigil version (that worked adequately) to see what happen?
To be frank, I did not believe in this solution. Not finding anything better, at last, I tried it. I installed the Windows 32 bits 0.5.3 version of Sigil and used it with Wine on my Linux box.

I created an EPUB file the usual way (LibreOffice - writer2xhtml). I opened it first with this above mentioned deprecated version of Sigil. The nbsp are here.

I opened this file with Sigil 0.7.2(Linux 64 bits). The nbsp are gone. I must add that when the EPUB has been saved, it keeps its nbsp and does not play the same trick again.

I will provide this thread with a small test EPUB so you can see if somebody can reproduce this.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote