View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 12:19 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcogney View Post
Thanks Zelda for your comments. I agree with you on the DRM part, but it was just an option.

For page-map, I meant page-map element referenced in OPF file, and I do have a page-map.xml file.

Also, the checker complaints about width refernced in XHTML file? and suggestion on these items would be great.

Also, if I want it to make changes to the XHTML file and rebuild it, what applications would you suggest using.
it's hard to answer your questions about the specific errors without having the code and the error report to look at ; can i suggest you check it on the threepress epubcheck and paste the error report here ? that would make it a lot easier.

the page-map.xml file should be supported ; what error are you getting exactly ?

for correcting the xhtml files, you can use any text editor or dreamweaver, etc. just unzip the epub file, edit the files, and then replace them in the epub (it's just a .zip container file). there is also an application called azardi for doing precisely that, you might want to take a look, however i've not used it myself.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote