View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 12:01 AM   #3
Anna Drake
Zealot
Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The ability to self-publish prompted me to give it a try. I'd always wanted to write fiction, but I looked at my early work and went into journalism instead. Now, with time and a seasoned mind, I have returned to my earlier goal.

As far as age goes, I've read that writers need to have experienced a bit of life before they can build complex stories. I don't know if that's true, but your point seems to support the theory.
Anna Drake is offline   Reply With Quote