View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:26 PM   #17073
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Mort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Well, Mort isn't available yet, so I started In Enemy Hands by David Weber (Honor Harrington 7) and got about 10% into it before deciding I wanted something different. I will still complete it (probably this month) but I want a little more separation from the previous ones.

I decided to check on other library books to see what is available. Beyond now having 5 reserved I also have Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by John le Carre on my Kindle and I will start reading it this evening. It is book 5 in the George Smiley books but book 1 of the "Karla Trilogy" and since I have seen the movie, I hope I can get away with starting in the middle of a series.

None of the reserved books were on my TBR, oops.
I see that Mort is currently available at Amazon for $5.69.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote