View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #32
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Usually when # is used with a number it refers to that specific message in the thread. I tried using Wingding with a 6 in a circle but alas those don't work, since that is not a platform independent standard. I checked the article after posting, that is when I realized that it was an item in there that was mentioned.
Sorry for the confusion. I probably should have referenced the significant part of the title (Nine ideas for making an invisible gift more fun to give) in my post or mentioned "#6 from the list" for clarity.

An aside: If anyone tries Idea #6, please come back and let us know how it turned out.

(If you're still conscious)
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote