View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #374
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
After recently getting this I have no problem with the storage (sd card would have been nice though)

I currently have 8 films on mine and a few GB worth of music, so I would have plenty if away on holiday
my films are ripped using iphone format so average about 500MB each, perfectly acceptable to me on a screen this size

I have had to selectively put items on my iPhone/iPod so I see this as no difference (they do have bigger sizes but idea is the same)
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote