View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 06:55 AM   #22
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
WHS marketing

The people in the stores may or may not be up to speed at WHSmith, but you really can't fault the marketing Dept.
The WHSmith Xmas ads are on the TV nightly-pushing Kobo( a big change from kindle all the way) and I was gobsmacked when I went to buy a train ticket this am and found even the WHS at my train station was pushing kobo with posters and when I checked in store there were a few on display-ergo: in stock. Because you live in the UK you forget the reach of WHS, its part of the everyday fabric of the high street and of course, travel. As our local station is now heralding Kobo, I suspect that they'll be available in all their mega busy airport stores as well as all major train stations giving them huge daily visibility which cannot be a bad thing.
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote