View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
bshar489
Addict
bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Fire HD8
Thumbs up Thanks to Everybody that makes MobileRead a great site

Hi; If this is the wrong place for this, please put it wherever it belongs I just wanted to give a brief and heartfelt thanks to all those who put in the effort and work to make MobileRead the premier place to get information and help on all things concerning ebooks.

I'm a new owner of a Kindle 3G and also have an Ebookwise 1150. I had found this site when I was just dreaming of owning any kind of ebook and found out so much information it was staggering. Then when I had questions/problems/concerns I found out that this was the place to ask as there was always somebody available to help and never made me feel like an idiot.

Anyway, I just wanted all of you to know that you are very much appreciated. I'm not going to name names for fear of leaving somebody out. Keep up the great work. And may your karma rise to astronomical levels

Bergette
bshar489 is offline   Reply With Quote