View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 11:09 AM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasrielle View Post
I use both the GEBlibrary on my computer and the bookshelf at ebookwise. So I went to each bookshelf and downloaded from there onto the card. There were no duplicates - I went over the list pretty closely.

And you're right - 124m is plenty of space. My concern is that it doesn't do me as much good having a 128m card if the books somehow expand on it and each book takes up more space than on the 64m card. Kind of defeats the purpose, don'tcha think?
I woudn't have expected that to happen. Try this test:
1. use a pc card reader and transfer all the files from you 64 Meg card to your pc.
2. Plug the 128 Meg card into the card reader and transfer all the files to your 128 meg card.

Now, does it take more space? If so it can only be formatting with a larger block size perhaps but I would not expect it to. By the way, this is a good way to backup the dictionary etc.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote