View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #9
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Here's a nice review from the Kindle Amazon site.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, February 21, 2011
By Beach Girl - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Midnight Reflections (Kindle Edition)
This book was gifted to me by the author and what an enjoyable read it was! Although it was sad at times, I really enjoyed every minute I spent reading it. The book had everything I could ask for...drama, romance, suspense, a dash of humor, and a happy ending. I really could identify with the main characters Julia and Robin. I would recommend this book to all of my Kindle friends. I can not wait to read more of Ms. Richter's books!
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote