View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #88
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Must agree with Mr. HarryT. King might make the worst 100 writers of all time... Talking about a writer who needs an editor with a Machete...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Dear me. I don't think Mr King would make my "top 1000" list of best writers. I've tried reading several of his tomes and abandoned them. His basic writing philosophy seems to be "why say something in a sentence if you can say it in a whole page instead?".
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote