View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhoyng View Post
I got my new PRS-505 yesterday, and it's got a bunch of sample books on it that I'm not interested in. I tried to remove them by pressing the utilities button and then the delete button. I get a message on the screen to press something that looks like a little trash can???? I can't find that.

Any help on how to remove these?
You gotta love how helpful Sony's icons are. They tell you to push the MARK button, and show you a trashcan. what you really need to press is the "bookmark" button, the one that shows a dog-eared page corner.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote