View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 07:47 AM   #1
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
"Mohel Read" and Other Disturbing Typos

When Googling *Mobile Read* (as it were), I'm sometimes guilty of typing "Mohel Read," a mistake which would alarm my rabbi if I actually had a rabbi. I don't even want to think about the kind of thing which a mohel might be especially equipped to read.

Still, when perusing published work, I often find typos with similarly surreal implications. How about you? Care to share any jawbreakers?

Just today I found myself disturbed by the culinary implications of a reference in the White Plains Gazette to the local "Chef of Police."

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-10-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote