Thread: Touch 1.2 Update?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:27 PM   #35
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Rich_D, JimmXinu,

Thanks for the info.

Like many people, I avoid the home screen, don't use shelves, and don't connect to the internet or PC with a side-loaded book open. This has avoided most of the glitches that 1.2 is supposed to fix.

Don't like hearing about TOC problems or the black bar. I use a solid black screensaver and turn off wifi when I go through airport security with my Nook. It looks more "turned-off" with an all black screen than with a default screen. The black bar might prompt a strategy change.

Marty
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote