View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 03:07 AM   #44
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
I don't remember how I first heard about eInk, but pretty much from start all I could think about that was WANT (I think it was in a short review of that very first, japanese market only Sony Librié in a computer magazine.) After a few years of pondering the question whether an eInk-reader would be too expensive or not, and whether I could use it to carry some reference books and papers for my studies around on it, I finally decided that I couldn't know if it was useful unless I bought one. At that time, I pretty much only knew the Sony Reader. Googling around a bit on device specs I ran across the ebook reader matrix on the MR Wiki and found out about the Cybook, which seemed to be the device best suited for my needs. It wasn't until after I had ordered the Cybook that I found out MR isn't just a wiki, but a community.
That's about it...
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote