View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
Krystl
Connoisseur
Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-t1
The application Reader has stopped unexpectedly.

About 1 week ago I started getting this message when closing to the home screen. It only happens then. Then it forces a close and the book location is not saved and the "last book read" was the one before this error started occurring.

is this a known error? how can I deal with it? I have tried soft reset as well as deleting all my books and reloading them. neither has helped.

The reader also updated itself to the newest firmware recognized to version 1.0.04.12210.

if this has been dealt with and a solution offered, I am sorry, I couldn't quickly find the thread. (oh yeah, I am not really techie so a simple solution is best.)

Aside of this problem, the reader doesn't have any problems whatsoever and i love it! it is just frustrating when switching to home screen to have to "find" my old reading location. Thank you for your help!
Krystl is offline   Reply With Quote