View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
When I write, I largely cut myself off from family and friends for months at a time. I'd rather not do that to my family and friends for nothing; and if no one reads my books (or they steal them from me), I consider that nothing gained for the time spent. I'd be better off spending quality time with my wife.

I understand that not everyone feels that way, but I think it's something that should be considered by all authors at least once: Is my time and effort worth no reward save personal satisfaction?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote