View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #6
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Sorry, I should have made it clear that I knew it was Calibre (+ plugins) that is required for DRM (just wasn't clear whether the library books would have DRM or not). Being able to read library ebooks is the only reason I've finally taken the plunge to buy a Kindle, so eventual official support will be ideal (though I'm in the UK so wouldn't be at all surprised to see it happening a lot later here than in North America).

Regards sharing books, I hadn't actually thought of registering them both to the same Amazon account, I guess that would be the easiest way to do it though. So thanks!

Last edited by soulfuldog; 08-27-2011 at 06:07 PM. Reason: .
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote