View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 05:20 AM   #9
bobstro
Zealot
bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014,Hisense Sero Pro 7,Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini
If the small size doesn't bother you, I second the recommendation for the Kobo Mini. The small size is convenient, and the screen is somewhat more protected by the bezel. Mine's also survived a dunking, which really surprised me. I just stick it in a ziplock bag if it's likely to get wet. I don't try to read in wet conditions.

As others have noted, you can use an external light source if you do, in fact, need to read in darkness.

I read sideloaded books exclusively on it.

If you carry one of the various USB battery phone rechargers, you can easily keep it charged out in the field.
bobstro is offline   Reply With Quote