View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 03:06 AM   #205
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
And I have a bug

Once upon a time, skipstone was working just fine. But when I installed Debian (although I don't see how that could make a difference) I tried to download a zip with skipstone and it killed the framewok instead. I've replaced the binaries, and tried downloading from many different websites, but the problem remains.

icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote