View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:38 PM   #15
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geppetto View Post
I think I stated badly. I wrote they fade, but not completely: that's not what I meant. It happens that letters fade a little, and become thinner, but I can read nevertheless.

So, my question is: what do you mean when you're complaining that your device's fading under sunlight? Is it fading completely? Is it fading a little? Do letters get thinner?
I say: if you say letters get thinner, my answer is "yeah, that's an ordinary thing"

I think most people who are complaining misunderstand this point.
THIS (see attached pics) is what we mean.
If EVERY SINGLE ONE of your devices has this problem..... well, I'd say you have an extremely faithful girlfriend .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0231.JPG
Views:	1226
Size:	542.1 KB
ID:	50439   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0232.JPG
Views:	1142
Size:	546.3 KB
ID:	50440   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0233.JPG
Views:	1187