View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #26
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Hell if you want to able to see exactly what each and every keystroke or action you perform does, that's easy. WYSIWYG editor with a side pane code view that updates the code with each action in the main view pane. That's already in my design document, only the panes are horizontal.

But you should be able to turn off the code view and work in design view exclusively. I don't need to see all of the text duplicated on the screen all of the time.
True. And the other way around (only source view) What about the RegEx (oh: taking Zelda as a model: RegEx=Regular Expressions) integration? That one is very important for me (to get rid of the pagenums in PG source, for example).
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote