View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 02:17 PM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
That definitely sounds like a broken substrate (throw up a picture if you want confirmation). Not sure how lenient Sony is, but that won't technically be covered by warranty so if you can get them to do anything be happy.
I shall be v annoyed it its not covered, because I have not dropped or mistreated the reader in any way. it never actually leaves this one room!

the guarantee T&C does say that you are not covered for dropping the device, but I've not dropped it. I laid it down last night before going to sleep & it was faulty this morning

I don't actually see how they can detect whether a screen failure is caused by abuse or simple component failure ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote