View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #56
gamba66
Zealot
gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanvon E920
Quote:
Originally Posted by chexmix View Post
Well, after many weeks of delay (I'd gotten used to using my 7" Android tablet for everything), my unlucky M92 is on its way back to Germany for another go at a fix.

Since the biggest part of the problem has seemed to be the battery's complete refusal to take a charge, I'm wondering ... what sort of chargers do US users use? The one I got with the unit was EU-centric, so I couldn't use it. I'd been using spare iPod chargers instead, but ... I don't know ... maybe that doesn't ... really ... work?

It's a straw, I know, but I thought I would grab at it.
Ipod chargers are special, my girlfriends ipod only charges with the ipod charger, normal chargers wont charge the ipod..

Try using android usb chargers, they are not proprietary like the apple ones

Worst case: Buy a converter

I charged my android for years with a converted charger (uk to german) and had no problems, was just a little piece of plastic to stick on the charger
gamba66 is offline   Reply With Quote