View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #139
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
That (note the tag under my name :P) and observant. Just go look at how much "No, you're wrong! You're the exception! Everyone else likes it this way!" you get from devs/community reps and attacks from zealots ("Stop living in the past! You're just afraid of change! If you don't like it, shut up and go back to your <Insert Rival Product Here> because you obviously never actually liked <Insert Changed Product Here> that you say you've been using for the last decade or more!") on issues like this, some of which you even see here. :/
I worked in QA and usability testing for years. And HOW many times did I hear a developer say, "But why did you do that? All you had to do was...and it would have worked fine!"

BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote