View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #69
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I can't honestly say I care either way. . .

It's just one more "Big Money" infrastructure that wants to tie me permanently to it. Apple, Google, Microsoft, they'll all try to screw us eventually, we just don't know when, or how trivial the reason will be.

I'm currently using Android, but when it's time to upgrade, I will buy the tool that best meets my then current needs. If you think your iPhone or your Android phone really matters, you are being very foolish.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote