View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #441
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Back to normal, I see.

The presentation ran 90 minutes and skipped a lot of things that will take days to filter out. The natives were getting restless even so; reporters are not known for their attention spans...
I was listening to CNet's commentators and looking at Gizmodo's feed. So it's not that it wasn't reported by the two sites. It wasn't mentioned by Bezos. Also, the 64GB 4G LTE only model was also skipped over.

From what I am reading after the event, there does seem to be a lot left out. One thing left out that I would have wanted to know is how the display is without the light and how the battery is without the light. I would hope the light can be turned off.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote