View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #61
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmckinley View Post
I use OpenOffice.org for my word processing needs. OOo allows search and replace based on regular expressions or format tags.
Hi kmckinley, welcome to MR Forums.

I'm new to OpenOffice this year and I'm just starting to learn regex so my plan is to gradually wean myself off Word and get more comfortable in OOo and stop using Word entirely eventually.

Regarding default settings as a KISS thing, I still run with almost 100% defaults, figuring I don't know enough yet to figure out what my desired ideal settings might be.