View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Question Possible Kindle for PC & Kindle for iPhone Issue(s)

I have an actual Kindle, Kindle for PC & Kindle for iPhone. My understanding is that all platforms should now sync, however I have approx. 235 books on my Kindle, but Kindle for PC is missing 30 of them and Kindle for iPhone is only showing the first 22 books I ever download (including a couple that have been deleted.

Questions:

1. How do I update the iPhone?
2. Since, I don't mind only having a few books (236 is a bit much), how can I determine which books go on the iPhone?
3. how do I update Kindle for PC?
4. How do I get it to stay in sync (I would like to use it as a back-up system if I can).

Thank You In Advance.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote