Thread: Accessories New Kindle cover
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 02:31 AM   #23
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
On the plus side, it looks like Stylz is shipping the cases quicker than Amazon was able to ship the Kindles last year.... I'd be willing to cut them a little slack, they are in the Netherlands.... Kinda far away from all of us.... Can they even get Kindles out there?

For those of you who ordered a case, how much was the shipping?
I paid $6.45 USD, and I got an email from them stating that they are making up the difference as a goodwill gesture.
I ordered and paid on the 3rd September.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote