Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #1645
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
ixtab, question for you, that I don't see answered in the wiki, about "Customize Progress Indicator."

Using a Kindle Touch, fw 5.3.2.1 and patch 4.0.0. I see that it changed the appearance of the bottom info, but I do not see a progress bar, and also it has removed the time left in chapter/time left in book feature, and also, I see no way to customize this area.

I do not see this at all "Simply use the "%" entry that appears next to the "Aa" button."

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to go back to patch 3.2.1 to get the time left feature?

Thanks, and sorry if it is in the wiki, I am not seeing it.

*sigh*

I am so mad. I didn't do the back door lock yet, and the darn thing updated to 5.3.7 so now I have to kubrick it.

ETA Breathing a HUGE sigh of relief. The jailbreak stayed on the device. I had to reinstall the patch bin, and the screen saver bin. It's all working now, even the time remaining is working. (Although the "customize progress indicator" customization still doesn't work, but I can live with that).

Will do backdoor lock soon, just in case.

Thanks so much to all of the incredibly talented people here in the Dev corner!!!

Last edited by booklover6; 01-08-2014 at 07:07 PM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote