View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:14 PM   #5835
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I fell flat on dingy (dark & dusty) and dingy (small boat) - I first encountered it whilst reading Treasure Island - and promptly read it aloud with a hard G until corrected in front of all my classmates by a sadistic teacher who reveled in public humiliation as a teaching strategy.

[and it worked! I've never forgotten that moment in my elementary school education!]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote