View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #5827
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Four guys sitting around having drinks and one of the men had to use the restroom. The three others talk about their kids.
The first guy said, "My son is my pride and joy, he started working in the company at the bottom. He studied business and began to climb the corporate ladder, became president of the company. He's so rich he gave his best friend a top of the line mercedes for Christmas."
The second guy said, "Damn, thats terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, went to flight school to become a pilot. He became a partner and now owns the majority of its assets. He is so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet as a christmas gift!"
The third man said. "Well thats terrific! my son studied in the best universities and became an engineer, started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave an expensive Christmas gift to his best friend, a 30,000 square foot mansion!"
The three guys congratulate each other just as the forth guy returned from the restroom and he asked what they are congratulating each other for?
One of the three says, "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. What about your son, what does he do?"
The forth guy replies, "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub."
The three friends say, "Thats a shame...what a disappointment."
The fourth man replied. "Nah, I'm not ashamed he's my son and I love him..and he hasn't done too bad for himself either. Why, just this Christmas alone he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line mercedes from his 3 boyfriends."
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote